Thursday 12 January 2017

Just a Little Note

Hi, All - Deborah here....

I want to express my deep gratitude to Gail and Jo for all of their hard work on keeping the CCC going while I was out of commission. The three of us are going to jointly manage the CCC from it's new home here - which is such a blessing to me!

The 2017 Options page will be ready soon so you can work ahead if you want to.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
Deborah  

 
P.S. I don't want to clutter this blog with personal matters; you can read about why I've been MIA here.



3 comments:

Christi Conley said...

Thank you to all the behind the scenes angels who had continued to make this fabulous swap possible - I hope to be back and playing soon xo

ionabunny said...

Hi Christi, awww, thanks. Hope to see you back with us real soon. The February sign up is open now LOL. Hugz

Unknown said...

What a bunch of great cards - congratulations, everyone!