Tuesday 2 February 2021

December Tic Tac Toe Winner


OOps!!!!!  Gail's brain has been on holiday but I remember I offered a little full house prize for the December Card Chain Challenge Tic Tac Toe exchange.   I used Mr Random and from the ladies that used all the options he drew GerJanne in the Netherlands.  Then, cos it's Christmas, well was Christmas, I ran Mr Random again including everyone who sent cards in December and Mr Random says Suze in New Zealand will also be getting a little something, yet to be decided, cos like I said, brain on holiday.  Drop me a line ladies and I'll get a little something in the post for you.  Hugz


4 comments:

Tina Z. said...

You are so kind and generous.
Congratulations, ladies.
Crafty hugs to all xx

Suze said...

Thank you so much. I'm off to email you.
Congrats to GerJanne too.

GerJanne said...

Hi Gail, what a surprise! Thank mr Random for me!
I will send an email!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Congrats, GerJanne & Suze!! Thanks Gail for offering a prize - I was really surprised to see how many people went for it, all with delightful cards!!